15 minute support call. After purchase, please email email@example.com to arrange your support call. 72-hour turnaround.
Quick Support: 15 minute session
15 minute support call; After purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your support call. Quick Support Call has a 72-hour turnaround.
This is a One-time support session for users who opted out of a support contract. This will give you access to one remote or phone support session of up to 30 minutes in duration. After your purchase, you will receive further instructions via email on how to use this support session.
You may use this support session for assistance and issues specifically related to Source Element’s products; for example:
- Configuring port-forwarding
- Setting up a trial of one of our products
- Troubleshooting installation issues
- Troubleshooting licensing issues
- Getting assistance with a purchase
- Getting assistance with the installation and initial setup of one of our products
You may NOT use this support session for the following - these items are considered advanced support and there is another product available for purchase for these items below and more - take a look at our Advanced support item:
- Getting one-on-one tutoring.
- Getting help on how to use your DAW or other 3rd-party software.
- Troubleshooting 3rd-party software and/or hardware issues.
- Troubleshooting infrastructure or network issues.
- Troubleshooting Windows or macOS issues such as crashes or low performance.
- Setup of specialist workflows, templates or routing for engineers
For all your advanced support, tutoring and learning needs feel welcome to review: https://store.source-elements.com/support/support-advanced-support-call